Of course! If you installed Telos free texting App and have a Telos phone number then you can send and receive SMSs on iPads, iPods and tablets. If you don’t have a Telos number then you can only send SMS from iPad, iPod and tablet but cannot receive SMS.
1. Do you have a Telos phone number? If you don’t have one, you must get a Telos phone number first.
2. If you are having problems receiving an SMS, open the Telos app -> More -> Settings -> Call Settings -> Set up Call Block. Verify if the reason you can’t receive SMS is because you have selected “Block calls”.
If the receiver’s phone number and your Telos phone number are not from the same country, first check if your friend’s phone is able to send international texts. You can also remind your friend to include the country code of your Telos phone number when they send you an SMS.
For certain countries where the carriers do not support call display for Telos phone numbers (such as the Philippines) your friend cannot directly reply to the SMS you sent but can directly enter your Telos number on their phone to reply to you.
If you don’t want to receive SMS from somebody then you only need to tap on the “Edit Pen” on the upper right corner of the Messages screen, then find the person you want to block in your contacts, tap to enter the chat screen, then tap on the menu on the upper right corner and select “Block the Caller”.
1. Your specific cost for sending and receiving SMS can be found by tapping on “More” -> “Call Rates” then choose the desired country code to display the rate.
2. Non-Telos users sending and receiving SMS from a Telos user will be charged the rates of their local carrier. Telos users will also need to pay a small amount of Telos credits to receive the SMS. 【Note】The amount of Telos credits needed to receive SMS is usually less than the amount needed for sending SMS.
3. If you regularly send and receive SMS, especially international SMS, it is worth it to get an annual SMS plan: 6000 SMS for 600 Telos credits (including international SMS). Open Telos app, enter the “SMS” screen, choose a contact, open the menu on the upper right corner and then you will be able to Purchase Unlimited Text Plan.
But it is very easy to earn a lot of free